Welcome

Welcome To The Southwest Technology & Computer Conference

June 27 - 29, 2014

Thursday, September 22, 2005

When do you start?

Often the volunteers are asked “When do you start working on next year’s conference”? Speaking for me the answer is within the first few weeks after the last conference has ended. This does not mean full time, that will come later, only that I have started researching ideas, changes, and the suggestions from  the attendees forms to try and improve the next conference. So far Al, Judy, Patricia and I have only had a few emails but by the first of the year the volume of email traffic between us will grow to volumes. Right now I am testing the remote option of posting to his site, if it works we hope to have an open working BLOG for the 13th annual conference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

-J-
I just read my first blog. jan s