Welcome

Welcome To The Southwest Technology & Computer Conference

June 27 - 29, 2014

Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday, Monday

Here it is Monday morning early a.m. and I am in my room at the Town & Country finalizing plans for my part of a very busy day. My wife Judy and I arrived yesterday afternoon which was spent in meetings with Patricia Hill, Her Husband Al and Judy Taylour. Today we have a 9 a.m. meeting scheduled with convention staff. This is where the five of us will discuss the room, tables, chairs and other staffing requirements for the conference. Once that meeting is complete Al and I will meet with the Audio Visual department and work out the arrangements for the PA system, various screens, internet access and any other special AV needs we may have. Because our next meeting with the catering department is not until 3 p.m. we decided to divvy chores. To enhance the visit for significant others who may not be interest in attending the conference, Judy and I are going to check the local transportation and come up with suggestions for alternate entertainment. Al will be meeting with the golf pro to see what deals he can arrange and Judy T. and Patricia will go finalize the menus for the meeting with catering.

No comments: