Welcome

Welcome To The Southwest Technology & Computer Conference

June 27 - 29, 2014

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heard from a 2008 attendee


Words of encouragement.

You along with all of your helpers have done a great job on the Southwest Computer Conference recently held in San Diego. It was the most enjoyable I have ever attended. Everything was wonderful. Each workshop I attended was quite interesting, informative and well presented. The meals were especially good this year and I was overwhelmed with the welcome bags and the prizes that we all received. I am looking forward to attending next year and have already told a bunch of people about what a great time I had. I'm sure some of them will attend next year.Thank you both for all the effort, time and work that you put into making it all happen.Be sure to count on me to help out in any way I am able in the days preceding the conference. It is so enjoyable to do so.

--Ann MartinSeniors Computer Group

No comments: